Bio-Clean is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It does not attack live tissue or inorganic materials, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes Bio-Clean safe for people, plumbing and the environment. Bio-Clean drain cleaner changes the waste particles into water, carbon dioxide and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your waste system. These elements are then available for plant life.
Effective Plumbing Solutions
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
- Residential and commercial applications
- All drain and sewer pipes, including:
- Kitchen Sinks
- Bath tubs
- Floor drains
- Laundry drains
- Septic tanks and drain fields
- Garbage disposal odours
- Grease traps
- Sewage ejector sumps
- Outdoor outhouses and cesspools
- R.V. & boat holding tanks
- Lift Stations
- Cat Litter Boxes
HOW TO USE BIO-CLEAN
In nature all animal and vegetable matter, from insects to mighty oaks, is broken down and recycled into plant food by enzymes and bacteria. BIO-CLEAN uses this same principle to biodegrade animal and vegetable waste in pipes.
Like all living things, bacteria must eat to survive. Fortunately certain types of bacteria will use for food the grease, hair, soap film and all the organic waste that tend to clog peoples drains.
Enzymes act like short order cooks. They prepare food for bacteria by breaking large molecules down into a size the bacteria can “swallow.” Each enzyme works on one specific type of molecule. For example, the protease enzyme only works on protein. Lipase works only on fats.
The bacteria in Bio-Clean are dormant while in the jar. When mixed with water they come to life in about 30 minutes. In the meantime the enzymes are breaking down the waste. They are very fast. In fact, they work on contact. When the bacteria revive they are hungry. Each one eats its weight of waste every minute – and they never sleep! As a result of eating and growing they start to multiply through cell division. Their numbers will double every 30 minutes under favourable conditions.
Bio-Clean should be mixed with warm (not hot) water and applied when no water will be drained for six to eight hours. This allows some of the bacteria time to embed themselves into the waste so they won’t be washed out when water is drained again. Complete instructions are inside each container.
Periodic maintenance treatments prevent new organic waste build-up, so no more slow drains or clogs!
- Bio-clean is safe for residential and commercial applications
- Bio-clean can be used safely for all drains and sewer pipes, this includes:
- Kitchen and Bathroom wash basins/sinks
- Toilet Bowls
- Bath tubs and
- Shower, floor and laundry drains
- Septic tanks
- Garbage disposal system
- Grease traps
- Outdoor outhouses
- For cleaning RV holding tanks
- Pump Out Lift Stations
- Cat Litter boxes
- 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container (1 years supply for the average household )
- 1,000 gallon septic tank can be treated by 2lb. container
- If you are using Bio-clean then you need not put in any effort to clean the grease traps and cable drains
- You can stop using harmful chemicals for cleaning wastes.
- There is no need to use deodorant blocks for urinals if you are using Bio-clean.
- Ensure safety of employees who use the product in plumbing environment